Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: who planning a felicity movie party???

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    I decided to take the night off from dancing(dance master is going to kill me BIG time [img]eek.gif[/img] ) and have a few guests over at 6:30 and have tea party and then watch the movie. I am looking for ideas for recipes and ideas for the tea and a few other things so hopefully we can post here and inspire each other. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted to have a party for my daughter and a few friends but I beleive its on a school night so we are going to Tivo it and have the party on the weekend. We are also going to do some arts and crafts (Decorate some old jeans with Christmas theme to wear) and also frost some Christmas cookies. I can't wait.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 13, 2005 11:52 PM: Message edited by: somanytoysolittlemoney ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're going to buy the movie and have a get-together with a few friends at a later date since it's a school night.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The whole school night thing is really irritating.

    DD and I will watch it but I don't think that any of her freinds are going to be allowed to stay and watch the whole thing. We may try and have a party that Friday but who knows if that will happen since the various daughters may have seen it already.

    Lara

  5. #5
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel really lucky. I am bringing my DD and two GDs to a pre- screening of the movie at AGPNY on Nov. 22. It's at 4:30 so they'll go right after school. It is a 90 minuite movie so they will be home in time for normal bed time. I can't believe two trips to AGPNY within two weeks time. I think I am getting AG'd out. I am making a special dress for Felicity for this big event. She will be in a yellow dupioni silk ball gown with a white silk underskirt with a white silk stomacher with vintage lace and pearls. The trim on her sleeves will be silk organza with the vintage lace and I will sew pearls on the lace. Her pinner will be silk organza with the lace trim. Her purse will be yellow silk. I am also making an olive green wool cape lined in yellow silk and trimmed with real white rabbit fur. I would send picture but i can't upload or download JPG pictures. I have corrupted files. I love making ball gowns and costumes. Making the doll clothes is just an extension of that.

  6. #6
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Wow. That's quite a dress! We don'thave TV, so we couldn't watch it when it came on. When do you think it'll comeout on DVD? I might wnat to see it.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Felicity movie DVD will be released Dec. 6. I had to go look it up, I didn't even have the televised date written down. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Here is the article on the DVD release.

    After re-reading the article, I'm wondering if the Penny and Patriot bracelet in the "gift pack" will be similar to the Hallmark charms and bracelet. Usually a bracelet included with a DVD doesn't increase the price because the bracelet is so cheap. This "gift pack" is only $5 more than the regular DVD SRP, so we'll have to see. Hope this is not taking the place of the Target version with the mini-doll!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope this is not taking the place of the Target version with the mini-doll!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. Even though the mini Lissie is terribly ugly, I'd like to get her, and this is the only way I'll purchase her.

    Since they had the Samantha movie last year with the locket, I think it's still possible they'll have a version with the mini doll.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are!!!!
    I have the ancient Pleasant Company party book and there are tons of ideas about Lissie related foods and activities.
    I am going to make Queen cakes!
    DD will most probably wear her Lissie gown again.
    Can't wait!!! Good thing that we have Harry Potter in the middle of the month to keep us entertained!

    Ana

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just watching it alone in my apartment with my doll. I don't even know anyone who likes AG to have a party or anything. I pre-ordered the DVD-bracelet pack on amazon, along with the Jess book, and the hardcover versions of the 3 new mysteries. It says the expected ship date is Dec. 15. I wonder if that will really happen and I'll get everything I ordered in the first shipment.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •